Shengyang cable glands are designed to secure wire or cable to electrical equipment while providing strain relief and protection from dust, dirt, and liquids.
Shengyang cable glands are designed to secure wire or cable to electrical equipment while providing strain relief and protection from dust, dirt, and liquids. Cable glands are used in conjunction with cable and wiring throughout electrical instrumentation and automation system industries.
They are also used as a sealing and termination device to ensure that the characteristics of the enclosure which the cable enters can be maintained adequately. Shengyang cable glands are offered in metric (M12 to M63), Pg (PG7 to PG48), and NPT (3/8- to 1-1/4 in.) thread sizes and are available with brass or plastic housings. Shengyang cable glands are IP68-rated for dust and water ingress protection.
Check Out What Shengyang Has to Offer:
– Electrical cable gland wiring solution for wiring protection with R&D support
– Various industrial Nylon cable gland for various cable protection
– Various industrial Metal cable gland of different design and purpose.
– Corrugated conduit of different material for cable shielding.
– Conduit fittings for safe connection.
– Other wiring accessories to meet all your needs.