Prensa-cabos are bulkhead modules that allow barrier penetration while providing sealing protection. They are commonly known as sealing glands or strain reliefs and have the ability to seal around one or multiple wires, cables, or probes. Cable glands are sometimes configurable to work with any cable within a specified size range. They serve several functions including environmental protection (such as protection against dust and moisture) and additional sealing on the part of the cable entering the enclosure. They are able to facilitate earth continuity in the cases of armored cables, and provide a holding force on the cable to ensure adequate levels of cable pull out resistance. Cable glands can be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data and telecommunications cables.
When selecting a cable gland there are several steps to take in order to ensure the proper cable glad is used in the application. The first step is to identify the type of cable to be used and then check the construction, Tamanho, and material properties of the cable.
Important specifications to consider when searching for cable glands include cable diameter, mounting hole diameter, and adjustable diameter.
- Wire hole diameter is the maximum diameter of a cable or wire. This should be large enough to house all the cables in the system.
- Pressure rating denotes the amount of pressure a device can withstand without leakage.
- o number of wires the assembly can accommodate is important to consider.
- Cable diameter specifies the diameter of the cable that can be fed through the cable gland.
- Mounting hole diameter refers to the diameter of the barrier or bulkhead hole into which the gland is to be installed.
- o adjustable diameter is the diameter the cable gland can be adjusted to fit various sizes of cable.
Cable gland mounting should be chosen based on the pre-existing connections in the system. Choices for gland mounting include adhesive or compound, flanged or bolted, threaded or nut mount, welded, and cast.
Materials of Construction
Material is a very important specification when selecting a cable gland. The common material types available are aluminum, nylon, PTFE, steel, e aço inoxidável. The material should be strong enough to perform for the required time in the application. It should also be compatible with the cable material to prevent corrosion, excessive wear, or damages.
There are several features for cable glands including:
EMI and RFI shielding and associated grounding features are used to minimize or eliminate electromagnetic (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).
Wire mesh is added to connectors to provide additional strain relief.
Common applications for cable glands include aerospace, cleanroom, fire protection, industrial, marine, panel or enclosure, power or utility, estrada de ferro, and telecommunications.
Confira o que Shengyang tem para oferecer:
- Elétricoglândula de cabo solução de fiação para a protecção de fiação com R&suporte D
- Vários industrialglândula cabo de nylon para vários protecção de cabos
- Vários industrialprensa cabos de metal do design e da finalidade diferente.
-ondulado de conduo materiais de diferente para blindagem dos cabos.
-encaixes de conduíte para conexão segura.
- De outrosacessórios de fiação para atender todas as suas necessidades.