Cable glands from Shengyang Electric are reliable and safe. You can choose between standard cable glands made from plastic or metal as well as screw connections with a design resistant to EMC interference or for the ex area. In the case of extreme loads, choose versions with bend protection and strain relief clamps
- Comprehensive product range: various different versions for every application
- Reliable signal transmission – 360° shielding in environments with electromagnetic interference
- Large sealing area and high strain relief force, thanks to laminated clamping cage principle
Standard cable glands
Standard cable glands in various models
For universal use, choose easy-to-install screw connections with outstanding strain relief from Shengyang Electric. Half screw connections with sealing rim for housings with screw connection glands form part of the product range as well as full screw connections for housings with threads.
For shielded cables, reliable EMC screw connections with elastic shield contact springs are available for easy assembly. Furthermore, highly conductive laminated elements offer a permanently reliable connection with very low ohmic and inductive resistance between the cable shield and connector housing.
- Plastic cable glands made from polyamide, with integrated strain relief offering IP68 degree of protection, with metric, Pg, or NPT thread
- Brass cable glands (nickel-plated), with integrated strain relief offering IP68/IP69K degree of protection, with metric, Pg, or NPT thread
- EMC cable glands made from brass (nickel-plated), with integrated strain relief offering IP68 protection, with metric or Pg thread
Cable glands for the ex area
Ex cable glands
Cable glands from Shengyang Electric for the ex area offer the highest level of safety in potentially explosive industrial areas.
For reliable operation, various protection type versions are available for armored and non-armored cables: flameproof enclosure (type “d”), increased safety (type “e”), and restricted breathing (type “nR”). The screw connections are approved according to international standards (ATEX, IECEx, UL, GHOST) and provide IP66/IP67 and IP68 degrees of protection.
Our range comprises the following Ex screw connections:
- Brass, for armored cables for safety type “e”, for non-armored cables for safety types “d”, “e”, and “nR”
- Stainless steel, for armored cables and non-armored cables for safety types “d”, “e”, and “nR”
- With environmentally friendly seals made from thermoplastic elastomers (LSF)
- Screw plugs and pressure compensation for all versions
Check Out What Shengyang Has to Offer:
– Electrical cable gland wiring solution for wiring protection with R&D support
– Various industrial Nylon cable gland for various cable protection
– Various industrial Metal cable gland of different design and purpose.
– Corrugated conduit of different material for cable shielding.
– Conduit fittings for safe connection.
– Other wiring accessories to meet all your needs.